6 Days Yoga, Meditation & Pranayama Retreat in Rishikesh at Ganges.
Join our 6 days (5 nights) Meditation & Pranayama Retreat in the world capital of yoga- Rishikesh, India.
This Breath & Pranayama Retreat is designed and perfect for the students who;
- are either fresh beginners or beginners with basic knowledge of yoga, meditation & pranayama practices,
- wish to go through a deep and intense life changing experiences yoga,
- are looking for a complete detoxification from their life through yogic wisdom, science and practices,
- are entirely dedicated and focused to become a professional Pranayama guide,
- wish to get an exposure to India culture and its spiritual values
- Daily 2 Classes of Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama. (morning + evening)
- Opportunity to explore the nearby temples and popular and hidden places.
- Hiking-Trekking in Himalayas (self)
- Introductory study of yoga philosophy.
- Daily Pranayama and breath wakefulness practice session.
- Exploring the holy town of Rishikesh and Ganges.
- All Meals- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Juices
- 5 nights’ accommodation in air-conditioner room (Bath and toilet attached)
Relax, Refresh & Rejuvenate Yoga Retreat
Experience & Sustain Real Spirituality
Upcoming dates of Yoga Retreat
During your 6-day yoga retreat in Rishikesh, India, you will be imparted with an elementary understanding of Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga, Pranayama, Yogic Kriyas, Relaxation techniques, and Meditation. A quick look into the modest yet powerfully peaceful Yogic lifestyle with Satvic food and Sadhana will get you used to this fresh experience that will stay rooted in your mind for as long as you live.
18th Mar-2019 to 23th Mar-2019 Enroll Now
04th Apr-2019 to 09th Apr-2019 Enroll Now
12th Apr-2019 to 17th Apr-2019 Enroll Now
18th Apr-2019 to 23 Apr-2019 Enroll Now
28th Apr-2019 to 3 May-2019 Enroll Now
4th May-2019 to 09th May-2019 Enroll Now
12th May-2019 to 17th May-2019 Enroll Now
18th May-2019 to 23 May-2019 Enroll Now
28th May-2019 to 3 Jun-2019 Enroll Now
4th Jun-2019 to 09th Jun-2019 Enroll Now
12th Jun-2019 to 17th Jun-2019 Enroll Now
18th Jun-2019 to 23 Jun-2019 Enroll Now
Course Fee $ 300 | Yoga Alliance Certified | Book your seat with only $ 100
Cancelation Policy: The Booking fee ($ 100) is non-refundable once submitted but you can join the next upcoming course within 12 months. After paying the total course fee while your arrival at Yogshala Yoga School the fee is not refundable in any condition.
Typical Daily Schedule of Yoga Retreat
06:00 – 06:15 : Mantra chanting
06:15 – 07:15 : Hatha- Ahtanga Yoga & Pranayama practices
07:30 – 8:30 : Breakfast
10:00 – 12:00 : Explore Time/ Rest
13:00 – 14:30 : Lunch
14:30 – 15:45 : Explore Time/ Rest
16:00 – 16:15 : Tea
17:00 – 18:00 : Meditation sessions/ Mantra Initiation.
19:00 – 21:00 : Dinner and free time
21:00pm : Go sleep!
What does the retreat fees include?
» 5 Nights Accommodation
» Daily healthful vegetarian meals and herbal tea.
Retreat Fee: $350 USD Only.
Single Person| Price $350 USD Only.
Single Room with attached bath and toilet.
Advance Booking Fee $70 USD only.
Pay Balance fee $280 USD on Arrival during Check in Time.
Two Person| Price $575 USD Only.
Single Room with attached bath and toilet.
Advance Booking Fee 115 USD only.
Pay Balance fee $460 USD on Arrival during Check in Time.
06 Days Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India Principles and Guideline:
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- Respect and obey the rules-regulations of Yogshala Yoga School.
- Before departure from Yogshala Yoga School, students be required to return all books from the library.
- Nonveg. food, smoking and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Yogshala Yoga School premises.
Yoga Retreat General Rules
- Silence to be maintained between 10 PM until the morning.
- Given work related to course should always be completed.
- All classes are compulsory to attend except you are ill.
- Yogshala Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any student at any time during the course for misbehavior.
- Use of mobile phones, laptops, tablets and etc. during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice class leave all jewelry, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room.
- Only yoga mat & water bottles allowed in yoga hall.
- The organization expects all students to clear your practice space right away following your practices.