04 Weeks 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India.
Join Yoga Alliance U.S.A certified residential 04 weeks 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India at Yogshala Yoga School.
The 28 days 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh pleasingly awaits your involvement at the absolutely glorious city – Rishikesh, India. Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh is designed to walk you through the path of Yoga and is a gratifying way to grow a more elegant understanding of Yoga practice. The course training aims to accompany and support you in your conquest of attaining mastery in Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
This 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh utilizes a carefully curated syllabus to give upon you the power of imparting knowledge in others who wish to find peace within. The 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh is trained primarily in English, followed by Sanskrit and Hindi languages as well.
This 200 Hour Yoga TTC is the ideal platform for you to place the foundation to be a motivational Yoga Teacher. The training is conducted in a traditional and peaceful environment in which it will encourage, support and guide one to learn more about oneself. Come and join 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India with Yogshala Yoga schools to push your mental and physical limits to achieve your goal of becoming a Yoga Teacher.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training course in Rishikesh, India objectives:
The comprehensive course will bring into the light you with the creed of yoga philosophy and history, will help you deepen and master yoga asana in tandem with their effect on anatomy. You will study daily pranayama and meditation along with chanting so you understand their strengthening and paired properties.
This course brings you an understanding of yogic lifestyle (discipline, diet, and cleansing) rituals and you will be taught how to go about becoming a good yoga teacher.
- Certified yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India was also known as yoga capital of the world. Registered with Yoga Alliance, USA.
- 200 Hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh specifically designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga students.
- An intensive yoga teacher training course taught by yoga teachers who are firmly deep-rooted in tradition yet modern in their vision & communication.
- Economical 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh- US$ 1350 which includes food-accommodation and other activities. (Private room with attached bath).
- Residential facility surroundings with Himalayas mountain.
- Loving and kind support team.
- Opportunity to experience Indian culture and tradition.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh- Syllabus
In this class, students will study and understand Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. Once every week of the training, students will guide a discussion reflecting on the week’s readings. Before class, students should write down one question directly related to the day’s reading and give this to the teacher at the start of class. Yoga & Philosophy go hand in hand, just as the body and the mind do. Philosophy is the clip concept which builds the worldwide practiced form of well-being. Yoga Philosophy classes at Yogshala Yoga School engage the participants in furthering their colleague with Yoga with inspiring discussions about the construct and context of the origin and development of Yoga. These classes boat the mind of the Yogi to a more enlarged perspective on the world and themselves, making them prepared to realize the working of the mind, emotions, and the road to fulfillment.
HUMAN ANATOMY-PHYSIOLOGY & YOGA SYLLABUS:-
Modern-day study and learning of human organism have really helped this very old perception of Yoga to get established in this age because many of the hypotheses of Yoga now we can observe and calculate for their health benefits. Anatomy classes allow the students to get a basic knowledge about the human body and its most essential systems.
The Human Anatomy lessons in the 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh at Yogshala Yoga School encapsulates the undeveloped, yet undeniably necessary knowledge of the mechanisms of our body.
MANTRA – CHANTING SESSIONS:-
The mantra is a word or sounds repeated to serve concentration in meditation. The deep sound melodious the body and mind. Mantras are repetitive hymns that promote Yoga Practice and assist the Yogi to awaken the Self and extend the meditative and practical aspects of Yoga. 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh at Yogshala Yoga School includes Mantra lessons to smooth the progress of peaceful vibrations for the practitioners and creates an environment of calmness
This is the foundation of a Yoga teacher training Course, how to teach. This is all about creating an atmosphere where learning takes place without any interruption. Teaching methodology sessions at Yogshala Yoga School fulfills the need of its students to develop as a Yoga Teacher step by step in an organized manner by developing the sequential self-practice to ultimately guide other as an efficient Yoga Teacher. Practices grip in these sessions are:
- Ethical guidelines for a Yoga Teacher
- Lesson plan and Sequencing of practices
- Class management to the observation
ASANA AND PRANAYAMA PRACTICE SESSIONS:
The practice of Asanas and pranayama is imperative for a Yogi to strengthen the mind, body, and soul. The 200 Hours Yoga TTC course at Yogshala Yoga School consists of a cautiously curated syllabus that entails the practice of several Yoga asanas and techniques of Pranayama to polish the Yogi’s physical posture and enable the conscious and intentional control of one’s breath. A specific set of Aasanas belonging to the Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga styles are included into the curriculum, thus empowering the Yogi to master these techniques and reap full benefits of the same.
- Veerbhadrasana I
- Veerbhadrasana II
- Veerbhadrasana III
- Ardh chandrasana
- Prasarita padottanasana
- Ardh matsyendra asana
- Kati Chakrasana
- Setu Asana
- Ardh padam Paschimotanasana
- Padprasar Paschimotanasana
- Adho Mukha Svanasana
- Breath Awareness
- Pranava Dhyana
- Breathing Meditation
- Chakra Meditation
- Anjali Mudra
- Chin Mudra
- Jnana Mudra
- Poorna Mudra
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India - Daily Schedule
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh program’s timetable is designed in a very balanced way that it keeps the student in observation of the subject throughout the day and also allows them to have the personal time. The schedule is the best combination of theory and practice of yoga. It also allows the student to stay active for all the lessons. The everyday schedule of the course as follows:
06:00 am – Wake Up
06:30 am – Herbal Tea
06:45 am – Yogic Cleansing
07:00 am – chanting and pranayama
07:30 – 9 am – Yoga Asana
09:00 am – Breakfast
10:00 am – Yoga Anatomy
11:30 am – Yoga Philosophy
01:00 pm – Lunch
03:00 pm – 04:00 pm Teaching Methodology, Yoga Alignment
04:30 pm – 06:30 – A traditional sequence
07:00 pm – Dinner
08:30 – yoga Nidra
10:45 pm – Lights Out
What does the course fees include - 200 Hour Yoga TTC?
» 28 Nights Accommodation
» Daily healthful vegetarian meals and herbal tea.
» Weekend excursions
» One the Himalayas sightseeing trip
» Course materials (book, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
» 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh, India - Principles and Guidelines
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- Respect and obey the rules-regulations of Yogshala Yoga School.
- Before departure from Yogshala Yoga School, students be required to return all books from the library.
- Nonveg. food, smoking and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Yogshala Yoga School premises.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India - General Rules
- Silence to be maintained between 10 PM until the morning.
- Given work related to course should always be completed.
- All classes are compulsory to attend except you are ill.
- Yogshala Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any student at any time during the course for misbehavior.
- Use of mobile phones, laptops, tablets and etc. during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice class leave all jewelry, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room.
- Only yoga mat & water bottles allowed in yoga hall.
- The organization expects all students to clear your practice space right away following your practices.