8 Days 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rihsikesh- Yoga For Beginners
Join Yoga Alliance U.S.A certified residential 08 Days 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India at Yogshala Yoga and Meditation School.
08 days certified 100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course is perfect for those students who have a purpose to complete 200 hours course in two divisions. The principal objective for 100 hours yoga teacher training is to build awareness of yoga and help you to discover joy in your practice at a tempo that is suitable for you. This 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training is prepared for those exploring for short-term courses and is offered in two semesters. The first semester (Semester 1) allows the student to study the 01 part out of the 02 parts of 15 days 200-hour teacher training course. Students returning to Yogshala Yoga School can complete the 200-hour yoga course by enrolling in the 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course (Semester 2), upon completing their first semester. Students may return to Yogshala Yoga School to complete their 200 hours of training any time within 30 months of completing the 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Course Yoga for Beginners (Semester 1).
100 hour Yoga Teacher Training course objectives:
- Grow your own personal daily practice.
- Develop and perform daily pranayama, kriyas, mudras and dhyana.
- Gain knowledge about the skeletal and muscular systems and how this affects your practice and your training.
- Study the Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras and find out how to include them into your daily practice and life.
- Learn how to structure a class and then fit in all these mechanisms into designing your own class.
- Learn to teach a class to your peers in a small group surrounding.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training- Syllabus
YOGA PHILOSOPHY SYLLABUS:-
This Yoga Philosophy class of our 100 Hour Yoga teacher training in Rishikesh will train students to read and be aware of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. O in every week of the training, students will guide a discussion reflecting on the week’s readings.
MANTRA – CHANTING SESSIONS:-
- Ganesha Mantra
- Guru Mantra
- Shakti Mantra
- Gayatri Mantra
- Mangalacharan Mantra
- Shanti Mantra
ASANA AND PRANAYAMA PRACTICE SESSIONS (Yoga for Beginners in India)
This is the foundation of a Yoga teacher training Course, how to teach.
This is all about creating an atmosphere where learning takes place without any interruption. Teaching methodology sessions at Yogshala Yoga School fulfills the need of its students to develop as a Yoga Teacher step by step in an organized manner by developing the sequential self-practice to ultimately guide other as an efficient Yoga Teacher. Practices grip in these sessions are:
- Ethical guidelines for a Yoga Teacher
- Lesson plan and Sequencing of practices
- Class management to the observation
ASANA AND PRANAYAMA PRACTICE SESSIONS:-
The practice of Asana and pranayama is imperative for a Yogi to strengthen the mind, body and soul. The 100 Hours Yoga TTC course at Yogshala Yoga School consists of a cautiously curetted syllabus that entails the practice of several Yoga asana and techniques of Pranayama to polish the Yogi’s physical posture and enable the conscious and intentional control of one’s breath. A specific set of Asana belonging to the Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga styles are included into the curriculum, thus empowering the Yogi to master these techniques and reap full benefits of the same.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India - Daily Schedule
Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh program’s timetable is designed in a very balanced way that it keeps the student in observation of the subject throughout the day and also allows them to have the personal time. The schedule is the best combination of theory and practice of yoga. It also allows the student to stay active for all the lessons. The everyday schedule of the course as follows:
07:30 am to 08:30 am – Yogic Cleansing,Joint Movements, Pranayama Meditation
08:30 am to 10:00 am– Yoga Asana, pranayama, Meditation
10:00 am – Breakfast
11:00 am to 12:30 am– Yoga Philosophy
01:00 Pm to 01:30 Pm- Lunch Break
1:30 Pm to 04:30 Pm- Rest and Free Time.
04:30 Pm to 05:00 Pm- Asana Practice
05:30 to 06:30- Pranayama & Self Observation.
07:00 Pm- Dinner
What does the course fees include - 100 Hour Yoga TTC?
» 07 Nights Accommodation
» Daily healthful vegetarian meals and herbal tea.
» Weekend excursions
» One the Himalayas sightseeing trip
» Course materials (book, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
» 100 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
Single Room-Single Person >>> $500 USD
Single Room- Two Person >>> $800 USD
Advance Registration Fee: $200 USD
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India - Principles and Guidelin
- Teaching starts from early in the morning.
- Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
- Respect and obey the rules-regulations of Yogshala Yoga School.
- Before departure from Yogshala Yoga School, students be required to return all books from the library.
- Nonveg. food, smoking and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the Yogshala Yoga School premises.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India - General Rules
- Silence to be maintained between 10 PM until the morning.
- Given work related to course should always be completed.
- All classes are compulsory to attend except you are ill.
- Yogshala Yoga School reserves the right to disqualify any student at any time during the course for misbehavior.
- Use of mobile phones, laptops, tablets and etc. during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- During asana practice class leave all jewelry, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room.
- Only yoga mat & water bottles allowed in yoga hall.
- The organization expects all students to clear your practice space right away following your practices.